Placing an Order
· By placing an order with Minna Blooms, either by telephone or via the website minnablooms.co.uk you are deemed to have read and understood the following terms and conditions.
· Minna Blooms items are hand created from natural, everlasting flowers; therefore each item is individual and crafted specifically for each customer.
· Minna Blooms is unable to create exact replicas of items and images, but will make every attempt to provide you with the design and colours of everlasting flowers that you have ordered.
· All flowers and colours are subject to availability and are therefore subject to substitution. Orders will be made up with equal or greater value.
· Please refer to individual product specifications for all deliveries schedules. Delivery lead times refer to the timescale following order and payment confirmation. All deliveries are conducted by third party couriers, therefore we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date. Delivery days are 5 days per week other than Bank holidays.
· After you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the order details in full. It is important that you check that these details are correct as amendments may not be accepted after this time. We advise that you check your junk box for emails in case our mail appears there. If you do not receive our confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at
· We will always attempt to deliver your order to the address that you have entered on the order page. It is vital that a complete address in provided such as a flat number, postcode, unit, room number, street address and town. For hard-to-reach areas please contact us and provide us with additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot deliver to PO boxes, army bases or airport terminals.
· Please note that deliveries to Northern Ireland, Scotland, Islands and harder reach areas may take longer to deliver and will incur additional deliver charges.
· We are not liable for delivery failure where incomplete or incorrect shipping information has been provided, this includes incorrect postcodes. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all order and shipping information is correct.
· If items are signed for, this will serve as proof that the order has been delivered successfully to the customer or a recipient.
Cancelling your order
· Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the specified delivery date by emailing email@example.com, stating your order number and reason for cancelling. Please note, once orders have been despatched, we cannot cancel them due to the fragile nature of our products. Once we have received your cancellation request, we will confirm this cancellation via email.
Changes to your order
· We can make changes to orders with reasonable notice and up to 48 hrs prior to dispatch. Once an order has been packaged ready for dispatch, we cannot amend the order. For all changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your order number.
Non-delivery of your order
· Where a customer requests Minna Blooms to send an item to another recipient, it is the responsibility of the buyer to notify the recipient of the delivery of the item.
· Minna Blooms cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered and left in a ‘safe place’ as specified by the customer or recipient.
· If items are returned by the courier, we will endeavour to redeliver the items. If, following a second delivery attempt, we are still unable to deliver the items through no fault of our own; we are regrettably unable to offer a refund. Any remedy will be at the discretion of Minna Blooms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Minna Blooms cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of items if we are unable to make contact with the customer or the recipient or the customer does not contact us. Under such circumstances, we will try all reasonable methods to fulfil the order, but if this is not possible, we will be unable to replace or refund the order. Any remedy will be at the discretion of Minna Blooms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Minna Blooms are not responsible for any order where the customer or recipient refuses to accept the item. In such circumstances, no refund will be given.
· For items that are returned within the statutory cooling off period, the customer will bear the costs for the return of that item. If items are returned due to damage/defect, Minna Blooms will bear all delivery/collection costs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· If your item has been damaged in transit, please send us photographic images and we will of course send out a replacement.
· Due to the perishable and fragile nature of all Minna Blooms items, any complaints, returns and refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Where agreed, our products may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt. All refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
· To enable us to fully evaluate any complaint in relation to the quality of our products, it is essential that photographic evidence is taken and sent to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of the product.
· For all ordering queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Minna Blooms will treat all customers with respect and in return we expect to receive the same respect from our customers. Any email/telephone call received which may be considered offensive or abusive will not receive a reply and we may refer it to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right to cancel a customer account if we consider the customer is behaving in an inappropriate way.
· If you are not satisfied in any way with your item or your buying experience with Minna Blooms, please let us know at email@example.com. We really do appreciate feedback and we are always striving to improve our products and our services.
· If for whatever reason we are unable to fulfil your order, we will refund the full amount to you.
· If we believe any order to be fraudulent, we reserve the right to cancel and refund that order.
· Minna Blooms is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website. We understand that any data that you entrust to us is your data and we will take every care to protect it.
· We use the information to process your orders, deliver your products and services and process payments and transactions. We will also keep you updated on the status of your orders, as well as our products, services and promotional offers.
· We may also use this information to improve our services, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and/or enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
· When you visit, register or order products or services, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, invoicing details, recipient name and recipient address.
· Please note that we do not store any of your financial details and we remove all information which relies upon legal consent. We only retain essential information for the purposes of executing your transaction and our sales contract with you. When this the information is no longer required, we remove this data.
· We will never sell your information to any third party.
· Our systems will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it possible for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
· We employ security measures to encrypt and protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires. Order information and history is retained until a request is made to remove. You can request by emailing email@example.com.
Your rights to privacy
o You are entitled to request copies of your personal details held by Minna Blooms:
o Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
o Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
o Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
o Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
o Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
o Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.